Looking for a New Team of Hosts for Dîner en Blanc – Charleston 2018
Dîner en Blanc International is currently looking for a group of 3 organizers to take on Le Dîner en Blanc – Charleston.
Le Dîner en Blanc isn't just a simple picnic. It's a community experience founded on friendship, elegance, heritage, and respect—with just the right amount of secrecy! Our focus is not on commercialization, politics, or charitable associations. Rather, our guests come together to experience their city in new ways. And for one night, old and new friends enhance local public spaces by participating in the unexpected...
In recent years, under the guidance of Dîner en Blanc International, our event has truly become a global phenomenon, bringing people together from different cultures, and backgrounds. More than 80 cities around the world host their own annual Dîner en Blanc, including Paris, New York, Sydney, Hong Kong, London, Melbourne, Vancouver, and Toronto. Le Dîner en Blanc is celebrated in more than 20 cities across the United States including Washington DC, Chicago, Philadelphia, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Dallas, Miami and Los Angeles.
Premiering in 2015, Le Dîner en Blanc – Charleston is on its way to becoming the culinary event of the year! And since an image is worth a thousand words, the Charleston Gallery page showcases some of the best official photos and videos from these incredible nights.
Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to carry out the Charleston event in 2018 and onwards. If you are interested, please fill out the Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. And if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Notes to interested parties:
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large-scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Le Dîner en Blanc International will be conducted in French or English.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events. We offer free support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. Organizers must therefore have the drive, experience, and structure to produce the event, and they must comply with our standards and values…
- It is important to understand that we do not hire organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who love their city and the Dîner en Blanc concept. Each event is financially independent from Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be associated with any charitable or political causes.
We will prioritize applications submitted before Monday, October 9th, 2017.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of the growing Dîner en Blanc experience!
Le Dîner en Blanc International Team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: